Sunday, September 14, 2008

Night Love!


Mr. Moon is in the sky,
The stars are twinkling so high,
Sky is filled with the color dark,
But the moonlight is making its mark.
I can see your moonlit face,
So charming and radiating all its grace.
Everything is halted,
The noise, the wind, the pace.

For the time being,
I want to be alone with you.
Want to make you feel how much I love you,
I love you from the core of my heart,
I will love you till death do us apart,
and even after that...

In one's lifetime, everyone is destined,
To finds its one true love.
I am one such individual,
I feel so pure like the white dove.
The myth called "the rebirth",
It exists - believe a few,
I am one such, to prove every morning,
I find flower petals with the lost droplets of dew.
Love is for ever...
I'll leave you never...
"Rebirth" - if it exists...
Oh Almighty! I want to be reborn.
And I want you as my companion for the lifetime...
Will this wish be fulfilled?
I don't want to keep myself waiting...
So please let me live this moment together,
Oh my sweet love,
Please let me live this moment together.
Don't you leave me tonight,
Please be with me,till its dawn,
Oh babe please come on!!!




1 comment:

Akansha Sinha said...

hey hiiii im akansha....u dunno me......welll neway was jst goin thru ur poem....trust me its awesome...i loved ths particular portion of ur poem...

I can see your moonlighted face,
So charming and radiating all its grace.
Everything is halted,
The noise, the wind, the pace.

It seriously is somethin which guys feel bt are too gr8 stoics to express....welll im glad poems like these reflect the heart n soul of reserved guys....welll welll wellll its spell bindin....wanted it to go on n on...its seriously awesome....so do keep writin .... nd yea keep smilin...[:)]